To suit Lithgow LA102/LA105 Right Hand
The bolt protector has been designed to house the bolt and automatically release the pressure from the spring when inserted. It also protects the bolt from dust/dirt, knocks, falls and is an excellent accessory for storage and transportation of your rifle. It is a must have for every shooter, as many laws now require the bolt to be transported and stored separate from the rifle.
- Made from plastic, so it doesn't damage the bolt in any way.
- Releases pressure on the spring - promoting longevity - maintaining consistency in spring pressure.
- Keeps bolt protected from dust and dirt.
- Removable end cap to enable easy cleaning.
- Alleviates the need for touch - reducing possible bolt corrosion through skin oils.
- Keeps bolt gun oils, free of dust and dirt.
- Protects bolt from being damaged through knocks and bumps.
- Excellent casing for storage of bolt when separate from the rifle.
- Bolt protector is resistant to gun lubricants.
Colour shown is for illustration purposes only, you will recieve a colour choosen randomly from stock held.
Availability: In stock, usually ships within 1 to 3 days.